Thursday, February 19, 2009

What I do

My journey to the Cayman Islands began in 2002 when I came to manage one of the 18 satellite centers of the University of the West Indies. The University of the West Indies (UWI) has 3 main campuses located in Trinidad, Barbados and Jamaica. UWI has satellite centres scattered throughout the Caribbean, and some can also be found in the campus countries now called - The University of the West Indies Open Campus. At UWI Open Campus classes are conducted using a multi-modal delivery.
In 2007, I joined the University College of the Cayman Islands, also located in Grand Cayman, where I now hold the post of Vice Chair for the Continuing Education and Professional Development Department. The University College has a branch in Cayman Brac the second largest of the three islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment